"North Country Dental is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Dental Hygienist to help treat patients, promote good oral health practices and become a part of our dynamic team. Duties include conducting initial patient screenings, prophylaxis, periodontal therapies and advising patients on oral health and preventative care. The ideal candidate should be reliable and able to build trust with patients of all ages.
In business for over 25 years, North Country Dental continues to provide high quality, high-tech dentistry to patients throughout New England. We look forward to adding to our team!
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Pay: From $36 + (Pay based on experience)
North Country Dental is searching for an Associate Dentist to join our dynamic team. We have offices in North Conway and Gorham, NH. These two towns are nestled in the White Mountain Presidential Range of northern New Hampshire. The area offers four seasons of fun and adventure! If you enjoy the great outdoors and are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity then look no further. Great earning potential in a country setting!
Our practice has been growing every year for 26 years straight and it is time to grow again! Serving 50-100 new patients every month has led us to add another associate. Our office offers all general dentistry procedures, implants, periodontal treatments, CEREC, 3D imaging, SureSmile, and cosmetic dentistry.
We have a dedicated team of 30 individuals who are passionate about what they do and love to share that passion with their patients. These long-term employees are a great team and truly enjoy working with each other.
Our need is immediate, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. We are willing to mentor a new graduate so don't hesitate to apply. With four doctors on staff there is always someone to lend a hand or offer advice. Dr Schoenbeck is a great teacher!
Some of the benefits include 401K with profit sharing option, member of the leadership team, staff play day, free parking, some company paid CE's, great work environment, option to join health insurance plan with Harvard Pilgrim and more....
· Diagnose and treat patients to achieve excellent results with maximum concern for patient comfort and respect.
· Deliver the highest quality care to patients.
· Present treatment plans to patients.
· Manage and direct staff assignments and activities in accordance with office policy and applicable laws.
· Know and support the practice mission, long-term business plan, and short-term goals.
· Help develop specific approaches to attract a constant influx of new patients and retain patients of record.
· Maintain good relationships with other professionals in the community.
· Be an active participant at team meetings and morning huddles.
· Share information learned at seminars and meetings with the team.
· Be able to work with the team and convey needs in a participatory and positive manner.
We really do live, work and play in God's country here in northern NH. The national forest and surrounding area give us a huge playground to hunt, fish, swim, bike, snowmobile, ski, canoe, atv, shop, dine and more. It really is an awesome place to raise a family or relax in retirement. We have it all! Don't miss this opportunity, contact us today!